- 4 Chicken thighs (this can be replaced with any other meat or poultry)
- Trader Joe's Mexican-Style Riced Cauliflower
- Sour cream
- Sweet corn
- Mozzarella cheese
- Homemade Pollo Tropical Cilantro Garlic Sauce
No items found.
- Season the chicken thighs adding salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin and a sprinkle of olive oil.
- Chop the thighs in small bites.
- Heat a pan over medium/high heat and place the thighs inside. Let them cook for about 10 minutes or until golden on the outside. Make sure to stir them around frequently. Let them stand for 5 minutes after cooking is done.
- Use a bowl to dish it out. Start with Trader Joe's Mexican-Style Riced Cauliflower.
- Add chicken, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, mozzarella cheese, corn, cilantro and Pollo Tropical Cilantro Garlic Sauce.
Watch the tutorial
Share your version and tag my @melissadelmarmendez on Instagram!